- UV reduces the growth of odour-causing microbes on the surface of the air purifier filter.
- Microscopic airborne organisms get trapped in air filters, which could multiply if left untreated.
- When bacteria, viruses, and protozoa are exposed to the germicidal wavelengths of UV light, they are rendered incapable of reproducing and infecting.
- Indicator light on the air purifier glows red when it’s time to replace the bulb.
- Replacement UV Bulb for TruSens Z3000 Air Purifier.
- Brand: TruSens
- Packaging measures approximately : L = 5.5cm x W =5.5cm x H =23.5cm
TruSens Replacement UV Bulb for Z-3000 Air Purifier
An important part of the air purification system, a UV bulb destroys germs and bacteria.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.